This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Her Campus is always treating us well when it comes to the most painful and stressful times of the year. In this case, I mean finals. Luckily, Her Campus is helping us out with their Spring Survival Kits. Not only are they products to help ease our stress, but also some to prepare us for the warm weather! Check them out!

Krazy Glue

This one is for all the crafty girls, and the girls with final projects due this semester. This glue is the best for securing anything to its place. It not only works on paper materials, but on wood, and other hard to manage craft items. If you are struggling with a last-minute architecture project or already planning some summer DIY’s this glue is a must have!

Schick

Its that time of the year again when us ladies are forced to shave our legs. Don’t lie to yourself, you know you only shaved your legs once a month in the winter time because why go through that hassle! Now that it’s sun dress season, Her Campus sent us Schick Quattro You razors and Skintimate 2 in 1 shaving cream and shave conditioner.  I have been testing out the 2 in 1 and I have noticed a difference in the way my legs feel after I get out of the shower and dry off. I have less razor bumps and my skin is noticeably more smooth and soft. I’m planning to pick up another bottle when mine is gone! As for the razors, I have used this brand for a long time and they are my go-to! They leave the skin moisturized and give a clean shave.

Speaking of shaving, Her Campus also sent over Schick Silk touch-up face shavers. Although I am not a face shaver, I know many of my friends and others do this. I think it’s good that nationals follows the trends their audience and chapters keep up with and work with good brands to provide quality products to them. My friend loves these shavers for her lip and hair she gets around her jaw line. If you want to try out this trend, this is the brand and shavers you should try! They make the process very easy so there aren’t any mishaps.

Buxom

I was so happy when I received a Buxom full-on lip polish sample. I am a huge makeup junkie and I’ve been dying to try some of the Buxom brand, especially their lipsticks and lip glosses. The color we were sent is called “Dolly” and I have been wearing this to class the past week. I have to say, I am very impressed. This gloss is not super tinted, but it has enough color to notice, the gloss is also high shine. I think this is the perfect gloss to throw on every day in the spring. The gloss also has a plumping effect in it, but it does not burn the lips as much as other products. The tingly feeling is totally bearable and after a few seconds it’s over, revealing perfectly pouty lips all day!  

Freeman face mask

The final product is by far my favorite! I am a face mask junkie and I was happy to get my hands on this. I needed it to destress myself as finals week approaches. The mask I chose is a clay mask, it is supposed to be a formula to help clear the skin. The ingredients are sweet tea and lemon.  I am not big fan of peel off masks because I have tugged at my skin to the point of pain, but when I peeled this mask off I didn’t have to pull hard at it. The mask came off easily. I also loved the smell and the feeling it gave my skin afterwards. My skin felt clean and new. If you are in the market for some new face masks, be sure to try out Freeman.

Hope you enjoy these products as much as I did! A huge thank you to Her Campus for always treating us so well! 

Shelby Rabideaux is currently attending Kent State University. She is majoring in Digital Media Production and will have a minor in Fashion Media. Her love for entertainment and film came from actively going to concerts. She currently is on a TV show called The Blurb that focuses on entertainment news that her school produces. She dreams to be able to inspire others like how she was inspired. Shelby is currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Kent State and the President where she strives to share her love for Her Camps with the Kent community. 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.