The Summer 2015 Doable Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

1. Summer Concerts

Who is going to be on tour this summer?:-Sam Smith-Ed Sheeran-Taylor Swift-Luke Bryan-Lady Antebellum-One Direction-Nicki Minaj…and the infamous Warped Tour (I heard your 7th grade favorite, Never Shout Never, is going to be there!).

2. Have a Picnic

Grab your friends, make some sandwiches, and go enjoy the beautiful weather that we are not used to at Kent State while you can! Whether it’s in a park, the beach, or in your backyard, it will be fun to soak up the sun while eating lunch.

3. Go to a pick-your-own fruit farm

What is more delicious than fresh fruit? You’re right, nothing! It does not matter what state you’re in for the summer, within a couple hours there will be a pick-your-own fruit farm. It is fun and within your summer budget!

4. Have a Late Night Bonfire

This is a must, right? Good times with close friends is what summer is all about. Toast up some s’mores and enjoy the chilly summer nights.

5. Go Paddle Boating

Paddle Boating is a great form of exercise. Make sure that you have a friend with you who is going to help you with the paddling, because it is not as easy as it looks!

6. Make homemade Popsicles

There are so many recipes on Pinterest. Here are a few good ones: Strawberry Lemonade Blackberry Tea Banana Nutella

Summer is all about having fun. Every college student deserves a fun summer after the stressful weeks during the year. Go out and do the amazing things you dream about during the school year. Happy Summer 2015! 

Danie Minor

Kent State

Hey there! My name is Danie Minor, and I am a recent graduate of Kent State. I was a PR major who minored in Fashion Media Writing. I am currently on the job hunt and would love to work within the lifestyle PR realm. I am a city girl from the D.C. metro area. Make sure you check out my personal blog: Definingdanie.com! You can also find me on socialite @danieminor13!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.