Style Spotlight; Jess Redding

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Name: Jess Redding

Year: Junior

Hometown: Buffalo, New York

Style Inspiration: I get a lot of inspiration from Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts.

What would you call your style? I would say my style is glamorous and preppy because I wear pieces that have clean lines but always add a sparkly necklace.

Who is your style icon?  I really like Arianna Grande’s style because she always looks fun, polished, and appropriate. It doesn’t hurt that she loves bows just as much as I do.

What is your favorite brand? I work at Banana Republic and really enjoy wearing the clothing because it is well made, timeless, and fun all at the same time.

Tell me about each piece you are wearing: The necklace is from Versona, and I love it because it is very sparkly. My sweater and boots are from Banana Republic. The sweater is my favorite because the elbow patches are sparkly and it’s really comfortable. This vest is super cozy and has my monogram on it. My bracelets are from Alex and Ani. I love that the material is recycled and have positive messages on them.

Sarah Cahn

Kent State

Ciao! My name is Sarah and I am a graduate student working towards my MBA. I graduated from Kent in May with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. I am a gluten free world traveler, wine lover, and Olsen enthusiast.