Student Discounts you’ll Want to Use Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Being a student is hard. You have homework, tests, group projects and the occassional mental break down. What makes being a student easier? Discounts, that’s what. You work hard and the best way to be rewarded is by not having to pay full price. The ultimate dream. Here are some of the places that will make your life easier with discounts.

1. Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters offers a 10% discount online to students. No more shopping exclusively in the sale section for you.

2. American Apparel

You can never have too many basics. American Apparel gives a 15% off discount to students. If that wasn’t enough, share your discount with a friend and you’ll both get 20% off. That’s the true meaning of frienship.

3. Missguided

New styles are added to the site every week so your wardrobe will always be updated. What’s better than new clothes? A 20% off discount from Missguided. 

4. TOMS

TOMS will give you a 10% discount when you shop online. Not only will you be helping others when you buy a pair of shoes, you’ll also be helping your wallet.

5. Tobi 

You’ll always have the latest clothes when you shop at Tobi. They also offer a 10% off discount when you shop online. 

6. Marley Coffee

Ah yes, coffee (aka my blood). Marley Coffee, a sustainable business, was created by Bob Marley’s son. Coffee just tastes better when there’s a 10% discount. 

7. BCBGeneration

BCBGeneration makes it easy to look fashionable with a 20% discount when you shop online. 

8. Ann Taylor

Are you approaching the time in your life where you need to start buying professional clothes? Don’t worry, Ann Taylor has you covered with a 15% discount when you shop online. 

9. Mouth

Mouth has an impressive selection of interesting (indie-resting as they call it) food for you to choose from. There are spices, sauces, BACON and coffee. Did I mention you can get wine sent to you every month? Don’t wait on using your 20% discount though, this one is only for a limited time.

10. Bulu Box 

Looking for a new subscription box? Bulu Box is a monthly, custom box filled with health and nutrition items. It’ll be easy to stick to a healthy lifestyle with a 50% discount on subsriptions. That’s an offer you can’t pass up.

11. ASOS 

ASOS is one of my favorite places to shop. Is it because of the clothes or the fact that they offer a 10% discount? The world may never know. 

12. ghd

You’ll never have a bad hair day when you shop at ghd. Use a 10% discount on anything from brushes to straighteners when you shop online.

13. Apple

Bad news: Laptops sometimes don’t last forever. Good news: You get $200 off a brand, spankin’ new Mac. Who said there isn’t a silver lining to everything?

But wait! There’s more! Enjoy even more discounts when you join Unidays. All you have to do is click here and join as a student. You’ll immediately gain access to a list of student discounts. When you share your unique code, you get rewarded with gift vouchers! Happy shopping, collegiettes!

Gina D'Amico

Kent State

Hi! My name is Gina D'Amico and I'm a senior fashion merchandising major at Kent State. I'm from Pittsburgh but I love to wander the world. I have a love for pugs, fashion, and carbs. You can often find me watching lifetime movies with a full sleeve of oreos. 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.