This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

In a fashion rut? These 7 outfit ideas will help you get through the next week without a problem!

Combine classic pieces you already own for this transitional fall look. Make an even bigger statement by swapping a black skater skirt with a leather one. 

Offset the girliness of a black miniskirt by pairing it with a slouchy top and menswear-inspired shoes.

Instead of flats or sandals, throw on a pair of converse with your boyfriend jeans. To balance your look, keep things more fitted on top.

A printed pair of jeans keeps an outfit with simpler pieces from looking boring. Mix different textures by adding velvet smoking slippers and a textured sweater (for those chilly fall evenings).

Throw on a pair of soft pants and a crop top for an easy outfit when you’re in a rush. If you’re feeling extra edgy, add a moto jacket on top. 

Keep a graphic tee and jeans interesting by unzipping the bottom of your jeggings and tying a top around your waist. Not only is it fashionable, but it’s a quick fix for those freezing classrooms. Chose an interesting print like cheetah, plaid, or floral.

Overalls are an easy outfit when you don’t know what to wear. Throw one on over a tee or a plain crop top for a fast, put together look. This trend isn’t for everyone, but don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. 

Hopefully these ideas will save you from hours of wasted time spent standing in front of your closet. (Well, at least for this week……)

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.