This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s officially the holiday season. And you know what that calls for?! Presents. Whether you prefer to receive gifts or give them, today’s article will provide some gift ideas for your loved ones. 

Personally, I find that giving and receiving personalized gifts are far more meaningful than giving a basic gift. Whenever your loved one uses these gifts, they will definitely think of you. 

So don’t stress, I’ve got you covered for this holiday season!

Mom

Starting with Mom, I always find that giving gifts for my mom is nearly impossible. I swear that if I gave my mom a pair of used socks, she would say she loves it. The best advice I could give for gift giving is cater your gift to what your mom enjoys. For example, if she loves to cook, check out this personalized charcuterie board that is linked below! 

Personalized charcuterie board: click here!

Big letter necklace: click here!

Personalized candle: click here!

Dad

Is your dad a loyal sports fan? A fashion icon? If you’re stuck on what to get your dad, try looking at his favorite team’s apparel website or check out some of his favorites stores to shop at. One cool gift that I found that is both practical and cool looking is this personalized wallet from Etsy. Every one carries a wallet around so why not make it stylish! 

Personalized wallet: click here!

Personalized leather keychain: click here!

Personalized Jersey

Best Friend 

I absolutely love shopping for my best friend because it is the easiest to shop for! My best friend and I have the same sort of taste when it comes to fashion and accessories, so it’s essentially like shopping for yourself. If your best friend is very trendy and keeps up to date with all of the fashions, I highly recommend these gifts that I linked below from Etsy. They are also all under $50. 

Trendy canvas bag: click here!

Smiley face slippers: click here!

Vsco sweatshirt: click here!

Grandma + grandpa 

The holiday season is the perfect time to spend with your family, specifically your grandparents. Life can get pretty crazy sometimes and we forget to keep in constant contact with the people we love most. What better gift to remind your grandparents of how much they mean to you than a personalized gift! One of my favorite gift idea’s is a family birthstone necklace, perfect for fashionista grandparent! 

Doormat: click here!

Family birthstone necklace: click here!

Framed family photo

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season :)

Livi Harmat

Kent State '23

Livi is a junior studying Fashion Merchandsing at Kent State University. In her free time, Livi can be found taking photos, reading, and going to trendy (but yummy) restaurants