Six ways to relive your childhood this fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Autumn is a busy time of year for us collegiettes: homecoming, midterms and werk, werk, werk. This fall take a Saturday or two to revisit those fall activites you LOVED so much as a kid. 

1. Carve Pumpkins

Whether you get time to visit a pumpkin patch or just pick out a 4 dollar beauty from Wal-Mart, transform an ordinary pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern.

2. Corn Maze

Get lost with a few friends while getting those steps in. If you’re of age, maybe sip a little alcoholic apple cider for an added challenge.

3. Trick or Treat

Okay, it might be a little strange if we go door-to-door looking for Kit Kats, but pick a night to have friends over to make caramel apples, eat those yummy Pillsbury cookies and fight over who gets the last Tootsie Roll.

4. Halloween Shows

Remember the Lizzie McGuire Halloween Special where Miranda’s bobble head turns Lizzie into a zombie at the school dance?! “KATEEEE. KATEEE.”

5. Listen to Superstition by Raven-Symone

Speaking of Disney queens, Raven-Symone SLAYED Stevie Wonders’ Superstition for The Haunted Mansion soundtrack back in the day. 

6. Dress Up

Odds are you’ll be hitting up a Halloween party or two this fall. Grab some friends and dress up as characters from your favorite TV show or movie! Mean Girls is always relevant. 

Whatever you do this season, make sure you take some time to enjoy all the #FallSongs

Erin Keller

Kent State

broadcast journalism x fashion media 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.