PINK Nation app has two new Spring Break Features

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Flashes, are you a member of PINK Nation? If not, what are you waiting for? The PINK Nation app allows every PINK girl to stay up to date on the brand’s current apparel trends and discounts.

The app gives users access to exclusive member-only offers, and a look at the latest PINK collection. If that wasn’t enough, the app also features games that let users earn points toward even more exclusive goodies. What’s not to love!

The PINK Nation app has recently added two new amazing Spring Break features! The first feature is called, “Where My Beaches At?” and is a great way for you to give your Spring Break squad a shout-out. Name your squad, upload a squad picture and tell PINK where you will be partying this Spring Break.

You can use the PINK Nation app on your phone, or visit PINKNation.com and visit ‘Where My Beaches At?’ to let them know where you and your squad will be in a couple weeks!

The second new feature that was added to the PINK Nation app is called the Spring Break Countdown. This feature allows you to create your own personalized countdown to Spring Break! Are you looking for a nice reminder to get you through classes? Well, you’re in luck!

This feature has super cute backgrounds to choose from, and also offers users the option of using their own photos to make it even more customizable.

Head over to PINK Nation now to make your own for Spring Break 2016!

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.