danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pieces To Make Your Outfit Interview Ready

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Most of us spend a lot of time trying to figure out what to wear on a daily basis, so it is even more stressful trying to choose an outfit for an interview. You want to look professional, but still cute and you want to show off your personal style. Here are some key pieces to include in your interview wardrobe:

Tailored pants: These can be simple and black or have a cool pattern that you can pair with a solid on top.

Blazers: People usually think of blazers when they think “professional,” but you can play around with the color and style to put a personal spin on the look.

Pearls: Throw on some pearl earrings for a classy look or a pearl necklace to bring focus to a solid top.

Basic flowy tank: You can find these in almost any color and they go with everything. The loose fit is appropriate and the neckline is not too low cut, but flattering.

Black flats: Wearing flats keeps your look professional and you can find them in so many cute variations. The black color will allow you to wear them with almost anything.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.