Perfect Ways to Have the Perfect Monday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Every week Monday rolls around and every Monday we ask ourselves why must Mondays exist? The Monday blues is a disease that affects college students everywhere. That’s why Her Campus has compiled some of the perfect ways to have the perfect Monday! 

1.     Start your morning with a yoga class. It will get your good vibes flowing and conveniently the rec offers a basic yoga class at 7am. It’s early, but worth it.

2.     Watch this video and try doing the same thing while you’re getting ready. We could all learn a thing or two from this little one. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg

3.     Listen to the Motivational Monday playlist made by Her Campus Kent State’s staff:

1. Stronger- Kanye West

2. Chandelier- Sia

3. Flawless- Beyonce

4. So What- P!nk

5. Shake it off – Taylor Swift

6. The show goes on- Lupe Fiasco

7. Titanium- David Guetta ft. Sia

8. Roar- Katy Perry

9. Remember the name- Fort Minor

10. Trumpets- Jason Derulo

11. Bang Bang- Jessie J

12. All the way- Timeflies

13. Party in the U.S.A- Miley Cyrus

14. Counting Stars- One Republic

15. Smells like Teen Spirit- Nirvana

4.     Visit Pita Pit in downtown Kent for their Monday special, $5 Pitas. YUM!

5.      Go see a  $5 Movie Monday at the Kent Plaza Theatre.

6.     Thank the Lord for creating men like this

And this

and DEFINITElY this 

7.     After thanking the Lord post a man crush monday to reiterate how thankful you are for such beautiful creatures

Mondays don’t always have to be so bad, it’s all about looking at the glass half full. Happy Monday from Her Campus Kent State! 

Sophomore, Public relations major at the beautiful, Kent State University. I'm overly involved in extra curriculars and have a 4.0 GPA. Not kidding about being overly involved. Definitely kidding about the 4.0 GPA. I love Greek life, I'm obsessed with John Mayer and most recently my favorite book is "Gone Girl." I have an addictive personality. Which basically means if I like a netflix series, I will be hibernating for the next week until I finish all 6 seasons. If I had 3 wishes, I would wish for world peace, that chipotle would stop being so stingy with their chicken portioning and that I was born with some sort of athletic talent. I love meeting new people and trying new things. The end.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.