This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Midterms can be tough and easily stress you out, but listening to music can help! Below is a list of awesome songs that should help you relax, concentrate, and make the studying a little better!

1. Blank Space by Taylor Swift

This upbeat song will be sure to take your mind off of midterms for a little. Stop studying and sing along to her catchy lyrics.

2. Gravity by John Mayer

This song will help you mellow out and concentrate on what’s really important-John Mayer’s soulful voice!

3. Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars

No one can deny dancing and singing once this song starts playing! Let loose by doing your best Bruno-inspired dance.

4. Maps by Maroon 5

This song just has a nice, happy beat and is easy to sing a long with. If you’re stressing about midterms, just think of how hot Adam Levine is.

5. Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

This song is perfect to relieve that stress you’ve been building up. Let it out by yelling the lyrics!

6. Flawless by Beyoncé

Everyone needs a confidence boost every now and then, and this is a perfect song to listen to and express a little self-love.

7. Break Free by Ariana Grande

Want to break free from that midterm stress? Give this song a listen and remember that you will be free of midterms soon enough.

8. Take Me To Church by Hozier

This powerful ballad is super inspiring and will be sure to motivate you to concentrate and get your work done.

9. Run The World by Beyoncé

This might be the most powerful song around for girls. Listen to Queen B, remember you got this, and that you can do anything if you put your mind to it!  

10. Say by John Mayer

This song reminds you to “take all of your so-called problems and put them in quotations” reminding us that things aren’t as bad as they may seem, and you can make it through if you stay positive! 

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.