This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s officially the Christmas season! Now that you’re recovering from your Thanksgiving food coma, it’s time to log onto iTunes and download these songs to get you into the Christmas spirit.

Winter Wonderland by Jason Mraz

I love this quirky and upbeat version of the song. I find myself humming the melody even when I am not listening to this song.

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

This song is iconic and has continued to grow in popularity year after year. It is the ultimate Christmas jam.

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé

Michael Buble’s crooner voice is perfect in this Christmas classic. If you’re looking for an alternative to the classic, you’ve found it.

Let It Snow by Frank Sinatra

You can bond over this song with everyone from your great grandma to your little brother. It is an absolute holiday standard.

Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms

Everyone remember this from the legendary Christmas talent show scene from Mean Girls?  Every time I listen I envision Amy Pohler’s character dancing while filming.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by The Jackson Five

I grew up listening to Motown holiday hits such as this. Another song that just never gets old.

This Christmas by Chris Brown

A cover of Donny Hathaway’s hit, Chris Brown brought this song into the 21st century.

8 Days of Christmas by Destiny’s Child

No playlist is complete with Beyoncé. Get your jam on with song that boasts about getting spoiled during the holidays. 

Talor Bly

Kent State

Hey, I'm Talor! I am a Sophmore Fashion Merch Major and Marketing Minor at Kent State University. I love traveling, laughter, and perfect weather.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.