Our Favorite Coachella Trend: Cold Shoulders

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

With the arrival of spring comes Coachella 2016 and galleries full of fashion inspiration. This year, Coachella’s most fashionable attendees sported a common trend  off-the-shoulder and cold shoulder garments. Check out snaps from the festival below and shop our picks for festival-ready looks wherever you are.

Shop our favorite Coachella inspired pieces below!

ZARA Off-the-shoulder top $29

ASOS Printed Ruffle & Tiered Off Shoulder Maxi Dress $105

ZARA Dress with Frills $40

FOREVER 21 Off-the-shoulder Crepe Top $15

UO Kimchi Blue Picnic Raquel Ruffle Stripe off-the-shoulder Blouse $25

OU Cooperative Penny Chambray Off-the-Shoulder Mini Dress $69

UO Kimchi Blue Button-Front Off-the-Shoulder Romper $65

Show us how you’re working this festival look on campus! Tweet or snap us @HCKentState.

Hello! My name is Gabrielle, but I go by Gael and I am a junior public relations major. I'm a Filipino American with a love for traveling and I've lived in Manila, Shanghai and Ohio. When I'm not writing for Her Campus, I'm writing for Flash Communications. You can also find me blogging, tweeting and whatever else comes with maintaining my multitude of online presences (and Her Campus' as well). I also enjoy shopping, obsessing over Star Wars, puppies, making videos for my youtube channel and buying too many books than I have time for. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! xx
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.