Study Break Zodiac Sign?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Study Break Zodiac Sign?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
Wellness

My Fellow Aquarius Ladies: It’s Our Time!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Hi Aquarius babies! If you are here, then I’m assuming you were either born between January 20 and February 18, or you are just curious as to what this article is about. Maybe you are reading for your friend, parent or significant other that happens to be an Aquarius. Regardless of your reasoning to read, I’m glad you are here. This is going to give some great information on how to make this season the best Aquarius season. Thank you to The Astrotwins for their amazing information.

Zodiac Sign Leo GIF by Bedsider - Find & Share on GIPHY

Energy is Back

Have you recently been feeling down, more than usual? Have you been starting meaningless arguments with loved ones, out of annoyance with the world, life or yourself? Fear not, because this has been a common struggle with most Aquarians. But, with us a little over a week into our season, maybe we are feeling a little better? Our energy should be returning back to us and getting us back on track. Be sure to distance yourself from the ones that aid in those negative feelings, as you want to better promote this positive energy the universe is instilling. Make yourself a priority! Set up some goals, projects, whatever else has been on your mind, and get the shit done. Satisfy yourself by crossing one thing after another off a to-do list.

Make Peace with the Past

Apparently, the theme for this month is getting the closure you need and moving on from the past. After all, you can’t move forward before you handle the issues that are still anchored in your brain from the past. Use this time to better yourself, tie up loose ends and dive deep into your past. If you feel like it keeps coming up, you haven’t dove deep enough. Venus retrograde is going to tell you where and how you need change when it comes to your past, Aquarius, you just have to find it.

Zodiac Aquarius GIF by Hope - Find & Share on GIPHY

This Time is All About Confrontation

My fellow Aquarians, we are confronting everything. Our shitty energy, our past and our wounds that cut deep. Many of us like to ignore something that has hurt us tremendously, numbing out the pain until it seems normal to live with it. That’s part of what makes us, us. But that’s not a great coping mechanism, unfortunately. I am as sad to hear that as you are, trust me. Bottled up feelings may make their way out of us sooner than we think. This is a great time to confront our own emotions and decide on the type of connection we want with others as time goes on. Focus on being open and being free, whether it is by yourself, within your love life or dealing with any other instance.

Stop Going so Fast

Take a few minutes to slow down and really go through the motions this month. Pace yourself when it comes to most things, school, work, relationships. Really put your time into things you are passionate about, and focus your attention on whatever you wish to. Enjoy this time, as it is a time for growth and success, Aquarius.

Priority GIF by Channel 7 - Find & Share on GIPHY

One last piece of advice, Aquarians: stop worrying about upsetting people! Your priority is you, remember. This is your time, make it all that you desire.

Grace Weingart

Kent State '24

Grace is a junior at Kent State University. She is an English major with a Creative Writing minor. Grace is currently a Senior Editor for the Chapter at Kent. She enjoys being poolside in the sun, shopping and loving on her pup.