yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Lush’s Halloween bath bombs are to DIE for

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Lush, the cosmetics store practically worshiped for their handmade and cruelty-free products, has finally released its limited addition bath bombs that are about to turn your tub into a Halloween party.   

Boo Bath Melt

Boo! Don’t be scared, drop this little guy into your bath and watch the water slowly turn ghostly white with moisturizing organic cocoa butter, scented with fiery ginger and a variety of citrus and floral oils.

Priced at $5.95

Vegan

Monsters’ Ball Bath Bomb

Make bath time a ball! Inspired by the Abominable Snowman, this colorful cyclops contains Himalayan rock salt accompanied by the fresh scents of lime and neroli oil. Revel in a bath with vivid colors of pink, blue, and purple.

Priced at $7.25

Vegan

Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

The return of this classic bath bomb, scented with an herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil, will have you feeling a little mischievous. You’re in for a trick when the green exterior dissolves to reveal a dark wine-colored center *insert evil laughter*.

Priced at $7.45

Vegan

Pumpkin Bath Bomb

What’s fall without pumpkins?  This bath-time jack-o’-lantern is scented with a sweet and spicy perfume of vanilla, cinnamon, and pimento. Light your pumpkin spice candles, drink your pumpkin spice coffee, and take pride in being basic this October.  

Priced at $6.95

Vegan

Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb

If you are searching for an Instagram-worthy bath bomb, look no further. Unwind in a bath that changes colors like the leaves; from green, to yellow and then red. Breathe in the earthy smells of sandalwood, bergamot, and neroli, as you embrace the smells of a boo-tiful fall day.

Priced at $6.95

Vegan

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.