This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

As girls, we always want to look our best and feel our best. Unfortunately, looking good can sometimes mean putting in a lot of work. If you’re anything like me, I hate anything that involves a lot of effort. I always want my makeup to look fantastic. I tell myself that I’ll wake up early or I’ll save a few extra minutes in the day to do my makeup perfectly. But as always, I end up getting lazy and only slapping on mascara. Luckily, I have come across three easy, quick, simple yet beautiful makeup looks.

The first one is a simple look that you can accomplish in under 10 minutes.

The next look is an easy brown smokey eye makeup. It is super easy and quick! It is the perfect look to make your eyes pop without doing that much work. 

The last one is quick and natural looking. It’s a great way to really show off your natural beauty.

I love all of these looks because you don’t have to be a makeup expert to achieve success. Being able to do my makeup has always been a goal of mine that I’m still learning how to achieve. These videos are a great start to finding the right yet easy look. Happy makeuping!

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.