Kent State’s Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Spring break: a time to relax and momentarily forget about your responsibilities. Whatever you’re doing, Her Campus put together the ultimate survival kit filled with everything you need!

Maybe you’re taking advantage of your week off to do some R&R at home. Look for a picture of relaxing staycation!

Spending a week immersing yourself in another culture? Scroll down to the picture of Paris!

Are you headed somewhere sunny and 75 for break? Find the beach!

Spring Break Abroad

Our survival kit is perfect for traveling! Not You Mother’s Hair Care Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner will fit easily in a carry on and doesn’t take up a lot of room. If you’re looking for entertainment during your flight, read The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn following an assassin in his quest to eliminate his boss while undercover as an intern. Sampling international cuisine is one of the best parts of any trip abroad, but reading foreign menus can be confusing and they typically overcharge. Don’t worry, Her Campus took care of the problem. We sent you Mini Luna Bars for a fast, free breakfast or snack while you’re on the go. When you’re feeling homesick and longing for the comfort of a meal back home, use our free Chipotle burrito cards to satisfy your craving. Always remember to carry your SABRE personal alarm, especially while traveling in an unfamiliar city!

Spring Break: Staycation Style

Her Campus hooked you up with BOGO Chipotle cards, perfect for a lunch date with your siblings. Spend the week lounging on the couch with a copy of Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell, a real life account of one girls experience going through sorority recruitment. It’s an easy, entertaining read that will also keep your mind sharp! We stocked you up on Her Campus pens and stickers to keep on your desk, or to pass out to your friends and family to spread some HC love!

Spring Break in Paradise

Panama City? Daytona? Cancun? If so, Her Campus has everything you’ll need for fun in the sun. Take advantage of our Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack to keep your legs silky smooth- you never know who you’ll meet! Don’t forget to grab your Her Campus sunglasses and koozie before you hit the beach! After a day by the water, you’ll spend your night hitting the clubs. Remember to bring your SABRE pepper gel with you wherever you go to avoid a dangerous situation. It’s easy to use, easy to carry, and easy to conceal. Her Campus wants all our readers to stay safe, so always stick with your friends!

No matter what you do, do it Her Campus style. Our survival kit it perfect for every situation. Have a fun and safe spring break, collegiettes! 

Ally Strok

Kent State

Applied Communications and Public Relations major at Kent State University. Member of Chi Omega sorority. I love coffee, Paris, the Browns, my cat, and pizza.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.