Kent State PINK’s Fashion Show Viewing Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Planning on watching the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this year? Join your PINK campus reps to watch one of the most glamorous fashion shows of the year in style. On Tuesday, December 8th, come to Panini’s Bar and Grill in Downtown Kent to experience the fashion show like never before. Get dressed up with friends and head to Panini’s Bar and Grill for the most glamorous night on television. 

There will be a DJ, prizes and special treats from One Love Yoga and Rush Dino Palmieri Salon. Watch the models grace the runway this year alongside friends and great food. The event will begin at 9:00 p.m., one hour before show time. Hurry and claim your seat because space is limited!

This will be the biggest fashion show viewing party to date, with over $1,500 of PINK prizes to give away. One Love Yoga will also be open until 9:00 p.m., with a chance to score even more giveaways. Don’t miss out on seeing your favorite models strut down the runway this year with great musical guests and amazing outfits. This will be an event you won’t want to miss. See you there, flashes! 

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.