This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Just a few years ago, the world knew Kylie Jenner as Kim’s cute little sister. Since then, Kylie has evolved into a fashion icon, with a style that embodies all things chic, edgy, and glamorous. Millions of girls are racing to replicate everything from her stiletto nails, to her perfectly nude lip color and Her Campus is no exception. Here are a few musts for anyone who wants to incorporate a little bit of Kylie’s style into their own.

An Edgy Ensemble

The key to Kylie’s wardrobe is blending rocker-chic and bohemian styles together in an elegant way. Her outfits are fairly simple and clean, but they never lack a little leather, black basics, or a couple of structured pieces.

A Pop of Color

Kylie has no fear when it comes to her hair. She’s chopped it off, bleached the ends, and added electric blue accents. Most recently, Kylie has been experimenting with longer extenstions featuring her iconic blue dip-dye.

The “Kylie Jenner Lip”

Everyone has been obsessing over Kylie’s mauve-brown version of the nude lip, and with good reason. It’s fabulous, especially for fall. This 90’s inspired lip trend is actually pretty easy to replicate. The best way to achieve this look is by lining the lips and then filling them in with MAC Cremestick Liner in Buerre or MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl. If you really want to embrace your inner Kylie Jenner, overdraw your lips just a tad to make them look fuller.

Put some of these tips to work and you’ll be rocking Kylie’s edgy style in no time!

Senior public relations major with a passion for writing and all things beauty.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.