Her Week 2017: #HerHealth Hip-Hop Cardio at the Rec!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s that time of year again…#HerWeek2017! Come hang with us and get fit! Join Her Campus Kent State in Studio 1 of the Rec Center for a Hip-Hop Cardio class! Admission to this event is a box of pads/tampons or $5! All donated menstrual products will benefit the Women’s Center! Bring your girls for a night of fitness, philanthropy and of course, prizes!

Who? You and your gals!

What? Hip-Hop Cardio Fitness

Where? Studio 1 in the Rec Center

When? Wednesday, April 5th from 7-8pm

Why? We’re celebrating #HerHealth for Her Week brought to you by the members of Her Campus KSU! 

Details? Just bring a box of pads/tampons to donate to the Women’s Center or $5 to participate in this event!

Lexi Marco

Kent State '20

Lexi is a public relations major with a marketing minor at Kent State University. She acts as a CC and Social Media Director for Her Campus Kent State and has been active in the chapter for two years. You can find Lexi at a local coffee shop or at her home in Youngstown, Ohio playing with her dogs. Instagram- mexilarco Twitter- leximarco
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.