Her Week 2017: #HerEmpowerment presented by Pure Romance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Ladies leave your man at home and come out with your girlfriends to Her Campus Kent State’s Pure Romance Party with representative Angela Funk, where you can shop for all kinds of items for women. This will be a night of fun, empowerment and education that you don’t want to miss! There will also be a chance to participate in raffles and win prizes.

Who: Ladies only, so no boys allowed.

What: A party and informative event about about all things women, beauty and empowerment.

When: 7-9pm

Where: Oscar Ritchie Hall in room 250 for the presentation and room 215 for purchasing.

Why: This event is called #HerEmpowerment for a reason. Empowerment is the process of becoming stronger and more confident with yourself, and Her Campus Kent State is here to help!

Ciao everyone! My name is Marion Kpandeyenge and I am currently a freshman at Kent State University, where I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising. I have a passion for fashion, but my love for writing holds a very special place in my heart.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.