This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Do you love beauty products but hate their price? Well, this brand is offering the best of the best products without all of the markups! Beauty Pie is a member-based company that sells luxury beauty products for drug store prices. They have everything from skincare, makeup, haircare, candles and more! …and the best part is it’s CLEAN beauty!

Friends Excited
Giphy

To receive Beauty Pie’s exclusive prices, you have to purchase a membership. The memberships range from $10-$30 a month depending on the spending limit you want or you can pay $99 for an unlimited spending limit the entire year. The spending limit is based on what the products are “typically” sold for, not what you are actually paying. So a cleanser could retail for $50 while Beauty Pie is selling it for $12, but the $50 would go towards your monthly spending limit.

Treat yo self gif
Giphy

My mom and I currently have our own $10 plans with a $100 spending limit each. We have tried a ton of skincare and makeup, but these are my favorites!

(TP* Typical Price, MP* Member’s Price)

Oil Free Micro-Mineral Serum Foundation: TP $40.00 MP $9.22

This foundation is like your skin, but better! It has a light to medium coverage and is perfect for my acne and oily-prone skin. My only complaint is they do not have a large shade range as the image featured shows the deepest color available.

Dr. Glycolic Pore-Purifying Glow Toner: TP $40.00 MP $13.18

Kiss your pores goodbye with this bad boy! I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose and this toner has made them almost invisible. It does tingle a little bit when first applied, but it does not bother me.

Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Moisture Body Crème: TP $70.00 MP $17.19

I am very big into moisturizing my skin from head to toe, and this stuff is AMAZING! It is a lightweight, but incredibly nourishing moisturizer.

Super Translucent Loose Setting Powder: TP $25.00 MP $10.07

I always struggle to find a nice powder that sets my makeup, keeps me from getting oily and is not over-drying. This powder checks all of those boxes for me, and my favorite part is that it is clean, which is hard to find in a powder.

I have tried other Beauty Pie products, but these are my top favorites. I have not tried a product from the brand that I do not like yet. I believe my next adventure is trying their candles!  

Brynna Sexton

Kent State '21

This will be my fourth and final year of HCKSU. I was on the social media team when I joined, was the Social Media Director & Co-CC, and now I am the President! I love all things with sunshine, water, and animals. Feel free to reach out to me at brynna.sexton@gmail.com or connect with me on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/brynnasexton
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.