This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

The big day is coming, kids. You’re probably in the middle of the stages of graduating, and I completely understand. You have your gown, chords, tassel and cap. But wait; take a look at your cap. It looks kind of plain…doesn’t it? You could always just leave it the way it is and go on your way, or you could add a little pizazz. I know, I know. You’re probably sitting there saying, “But what can I put on my cap?” No need to fear, my Pinterest board and I are here to save the day.

If you like bling:

Cut some paper and you’re good to go!

I hope you have your glue gun ready for this one.

This one is made of mirrors. If you want to see what you look like as a graduate, just look into your cap.

If you like movies/television:

Please hire me. 

Put that in your Burn Book while you’re at it.

Hermione would be proud.

As a lover of Jurassic Park, this makes my heart explode.

If you like music: 

Embrace your inner Kanye.

Drake would be proud.

I know. This isn’t a cap…YET.

If you like anything else:

You’re already thinking it. You might as well put it on your cap, too.

Why not match your cap to your dress? 

Paint a compass using your school’s coordinates!

Very true.

No matter what you decide to put on your cap, you’ll still be graduating with style.

Gina D'Amico

Kent State

Hi! My name is Gina D'Amico and I'm a senior fashion merchandising major at Kent State. I'm from Pittsburgh but I love to wander the world. I have a love for pugs, fashion, and carbs. You can often find me watching lifetime movies with a full sleeve of oreos. 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.