This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

With finals approaching, it may be hard to get your holiday shopping done. No worries, I already made your list! Now get ready to be the best Santa your squad has ever seen.

The long-term boyfriend: tickets to an event

If you are lucky enough to be in a long-term relationship, then tickets are the way to go. Chances are, you and your man have been together through a few holidays now, and I’m sure he has enough framed pictures of the two of you. Tickets to an event ensure a fun night out in the future, and they are something different than another American Eagle thermal. Think of the things he loves: sports, concerts or even a comedian. This will also show your guy how well you know him! Wrap the tickets up in a box for added cuteness.

The new bae: Something goofy (DIY mistletoe ball, socks, singing stuffed animal)

You have to be careful when the relationship is still fresh. Getting your new love interest something like tickets might freak him out a little. Let’s be honest, if you haven’t had the DTR discussion, yet tickets to an event months away may look like you are trying to make him commit. A simple and goofy present ensures that your “just having fun” stage lasts until New Years, and there will be no pressure for either of you two. Pinterest is full of great tutorials for mistletoe balls. They make a perfect present, plus you will definitely get a smooch and a cute pic! Those tacky stuffed animals that line the shelves of stores during the holiday season make for great gifts to get a laugh out of bae, and socks are both useful and fun to pick out!

The make-up junkie: Sephora Value kits

We all know that wonderful feeling that fills your soul the second you step foot into a Sephora. However, those big numbers after the dollar sign can make that feeling disappear instantly. This doesn’t mean you have to go to the drug-store to get your make-up addicted friend a super cute present! During December, Sephora stocks up on different value kits. These range from Lipstick collections from Too Faced to smell good packages from Philosophy. The prices are usually somewhere between 20 and 30 dollars, so you won’t be breaking the bank. Go ahead and ask for some samples while you’re there.

The athlete: Quality water bottle. Think Tervis Tumbler or Under Armor brands

You know that girl in your friend group who always makes time for the gym? Yes, her! She could use a new water bottle. Forget work out leggings, she has plenty of those. Head to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a Tervis Tumbler! No matter what her personality, Tervis Tumbler will have a design fit for her. A college-themed one is a no brainer! Is she a brand junkie? Then hit up a sporting goods store for her perfect present. Now, sit back and wait for the snaps of her hitting the elliptical the day after Christmas. Seriously, how is she that motivated?

The avid reader: The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo

Okay. It’s 2016. We are sick and tired of supernatural books and John Green’s stories of the geek getting the girl. Take a break from cliché novels and buy your friend a good laugh! Amy Schumer’s hilarious collection of essays. The Trainwreck comedian has been on The New York Time’s Bestsellers list for 14 weeks now! This book may be a little naughty, but gifting it to your BFF is sure to put you on the nice list.

The 4.0 student: Spa kit and candle

Winter break is the perfect time to relax and catch up on some much needed sleep! Your friend who has been busting her booty all semester to maintain that perfect grade point could use a little extra help dismissing all that stress! Get her a stocking and stuff it full of spa treatment essentials! Think bath bombs, face masks, a manicure kit and, of course, a Christmas scented candle! Maybe ask if you can join her for an evening of cleansing and catching up? Yup, sounds like a merry Christmas to me!

The music fan: Vinyl (assuming they own a record player)

Pass the aux! The friend you always trust with the tunes during your road trips would love another vinyl album for their collection. Check out your Barnes and Nobles for all the most recent releases. Looking to save a little cash? Try your local music shops or a thrift store to grab an older recorder if your friend loves those throwback jams.

The homebody: Board games

You know that friend that won’t leave her house past 9 p.m.? This gift is for her! Give her a great excuse to stay in, only one condition, she has to invite your squad over to play! Stay away from Cards Against Humanity, been there done that. Telestrations, Quelf or Scrabble are just a few of my personal favorites.

Your fashionista friend: name brand anything! Kate Spade office products or Betsey Johnson gloves.

You know that girl in your squad who shows up to even the sleepovers looking like a perfect 10? Yes, these gifts are for her. Don’t jump to the conclusion that the big brands are too expensive for your college budget. Between online sales, TJ Max and picking the right thing, name brand gifts are totally doable! Kate Spade has a great collection of stationary and travel mugs that are perfect for any college girl. Betsey Johnson makes some killer cute winter accessories to keep your trendy friend warm next semester! Spend some time on your pal’s Pinterest or scrolling through who she follows on Instagram to find her favorite designers! Then do a little digging and price comparing and BOOM! You are done. Easy as tinsel.  

The one with the Netflix addiction: TV show themed mugs

Let’s face it, we all have spent a considerable amount of the semester glued to our laptops binging on New Girl. I am sure someone else in your life can relate, too! Etsy and Amazon are filled with ridiculous mugs that resemble those of your favorite TV coffee shops! A mug from Luke’s diner in Stars Hollow or Central Perk from Friends would be a treat for anyone to find under their tree.

Your Parents: spirit wear from your school!

Parents love to brag about you to other relatives during the holidays! A college shirt is the perfect way for them to show their support and strike up a convo with your aunt about that final you aced! All out of money? That’s okay. Winter break is the perfect time to get stuff done at home and help your parents out with all those chores you left behind! Make them some coupons for a “Free ….” And spend some time during break cleaning the house. Who said all elves have ears?

Natalie Eusebio is a Public Relations major at Kent State University. She enjoys writing, reading, listening to musicals, and exploring Northeast Ohio When she is at home in Canfield, OH she likes to catch up with old friends and spend time snuggling her cats. On campus, you can find her in the Chi Omega house or studying at Starbucks. Her weaknesses include online shopping sprees and talking too fast. As a writer, Natalie hopes to both empower and entertain her audience. Natalie's future plans include advocating for those in need and finding employment with a PR firm somewhere out west.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.