Finals Week as Told by Disney Channel Original Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Remember back when you were a kid and you didn’t have final exams? The only thing you had to worry about was how to keep your Tamagotchi alive. You didn’t have to study chemisty, just the Hoedown Throwdown with Miley so you could show off your dance moves to all your friends. We must face final exams as college students, but at least our old favorite movies can help us get through the struggle. This is finals week as told by Disney Channel original movies.

You realize finals are fast approaching…

…and that you actually have no idea what you’ve been learning for the past 14 weeks.

You have a minor freak-out, but your friends are always there to pull you out of it.

Finally, you open up your laptop to start studying. But of course the Flashzone Wi-Fi isn’t working…

All of a sudden, it’s the morning of your first exam. You dress nicely because you once heard someone say “dress well, test well” and, let’s be honest, you need all the luck you can get.

You walk into the room, confident that you know your stuff, and you start to look for a seat. Too bad the only one left is always next to the creepiest dude in the entire class.

When you finally finish the exam, you walk out thinking that you just took the hardest test known to man…until you overhear another student say “that was so easy!”

After several other exams, you finally just break down and scream.

You decide it’s definitely time for a nap and doze off dreaming about being whisked away to a *magical* place.

All of a sudden, your alarm goes off. You know it’s going to take some higher power to actually get you out of bed.

Once you finally wake up, you get really excited because it’s your last exam!

Walking into the final test, you give a nod to your peers for encouragement. But in your head you’re thinking, “Please fail so the professor curves this!”

You fill in the final bubble and peace out.

You rush back to your room and pack up your bags to head home, happy to start summer, but surprised at just how fast this year went.

A couple weeks later, your grades are posted on Blackboard and you prepare yourself for the worst.

You got the grades you wanted! Now you can finally sit back and enjoy summer.

I am currently a freshman at Kent State and I love it here! I just declared my major as journalism and I would love to become a book editor/publisher!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.