Finally, a Website to Get Us Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Finals can leave a girl feeling drained in many ways; sleep depravation, low motivation, and worst of all the dreaded bank statement.  Good news! Flashnotes.com can help you study for the classes you need a little extra help in and make money off of the classes you are acing.

Mike Matousek started Flashnotes.com in 2010 when he was a senior here, at Kent State University. KSU students can easily buy and sell materials for studying. This includes flashcards, class notes, study guides, how-to videos, and live help. 

Getting started is extremely easy, all you have to do is make an account and upload your notes, and set your own price. It is a very easy way to make a little extra cash during finals season because it barely takes any time. Last semester I uploaded notes and didn’t realize someone had purchased them until I got a check in the mail. On average, a seller makes about $200 each semester.

Flashnotes.com is very useful all semester long. If you miss a class you can log on and buy the notes. If you need a study guide for a final, it is right there. As soon as an item is purchased it is downloaded to your computer and is instantly accessible. If you have any questions you can get extra help through the website.

Her Campus Kent State and Flashnotes.com have paired up to help all of our amazing readers get through finals. Now through June 1st use the code HERCAMPUSKENT to receive 40% off your purchases.

Sarah Cahn

Kent State

Ciao! My name is Sarah and I am a graduate student working towards my MBA. I graduated from Kent in May with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. I am a gluten free world traveler, wine lover, and Olsen enthusiast.