Fashion Friendly: Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner’s Top 5 Fashion Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We can’t scroll through our Instagram feeds without seeing either Kendall Jenner or Gigi Hadid strutting down every runway, or simply strutting down the streets of New York, or Paris. Alone, they’re showstoppers; each model’s style reflects her own personality. Together, they dazzle the streets of Paris, and even a basketball court. Their individual styles compliment eachother perfectly, just like their friendship. Here are some of our favorite fashion moments:

1. The Interview Magazine after partyBoth wearing white, the duo complimented each others’ looks by wearing opposite colored shoes while they attend the Interview Magazine after party during fashion week.

2. The CR Fashion Book party in ParisWearing outfits on the opposite side of the color spectrum, but both wearing deep V-neck ensembles, Hadid and Jenner did a perfect job of looking coordinated yet again.

3. Out and about in Paris Can’t go wrong with black and white!

4. In New York City…… When they matched beautifully in baby blue with Cody Simpson. (It runs in the friend group).

5. The Balmain aftershow dinnerGlossy haired and stunningly styled, Gigi and Kendall once again stole the show… coordinated in their statement belts!

Gigi and Kendall prove it best, no blonde is complete without her brunette bestie!

Y K

Kent State

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.