This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

What is it about this time of year that gives every girl some type of “fall fever”? I honestly couldn’t tell you, but it happens every. Single. Year. Here’s an (un)official list of all the things we love to obsess over every October.

Leaves

The second the first couple red and yellow leaves begin to show up, we all whip out our phones and post an overly filtered picture on Instagram.

Boots and Scarves

Always paired with an oversized sweater and leggings, of course.

Bonfires

Because who doesn’t love an excuse to seat closer to that guy you’re crushing on?

Apple Picking

Even though the majority of those apples sit out until they go bad. At least you had some cute photo ops.

Halloween

*Insert Mean Girls quote here*

Scented Candles

There’s nothing guys love more than walking into a room and being suffocated by a seasonal “Warm Apple Cinnamon” candle. Whatever, we love it.

PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte)

The only time it’s acceptable to spend $4 on a four hundred calorie drink.

Ally Strok

Kent State

Applied Communications and Public Relations major at Kent State University. Member of Chi Omega sorority. I love coffee, Paris, the Browns, my cat, and pizza.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.