This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s time to trade in the tanks for sweaters, ladies, because fall is officially here! After the hottest summer we’ve ever seen, autumn is definitely a breath of fresh (and cool) air. If your closet needs a bit of a refresher as well, then these accessories will point you in the right direction…

1. The Prettiest Power Up

Fringe is in. Latch onto some 70s style and charge your phone at the same time! It’s the perfect addition to your tote, purse, or wristlet. Find it at Target ($24.99)

2. Comfy Cozy

Express yourself with a beautiful and comfy scarf that will go great with any cold-weather outfit! These scarves from Forever 21  ($12.90) are to die for.

3. Grab A Bag

Totes are a necessity on a college campus. Just stuff your things in your bag and get going! This beautiful brown tote from Forever 21 ($27.90) will look great with all of the fall colors.

4. Drink Up!

Carrying a water bottle is a necessary evil all of us must endure, so why not make it cute? These new S’well water bottles are the coolest things! They keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12! Now you can finally drink a warm cup of joe through your entire lecture…

5. Warm Piggies

At the end of the day, all we want to do is put on some comfy clothes, cuddle into a warm blanket and watch the next episode of Gossip Girl. These cozy little socks will be perfect for relaxing on the couch and for keeping your feet warm on long walks to your next class. Find these pairs at Urban Outfitters ($14)  and Forever 21 ($4.90).

I am currently a freshman at Kent State and I love it here! I just declared my major as journalism and I would love to become a book editor/publisher!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.