A Definitive Guide on How to Style Your Adidas Superstars Like A Pro

Adidas Superstars have been on an upswing lately and it girls from Gigi Hadid to Jourdan Dunn are here to show you how to style your pair like a pro. The brand’s classic shell toe was recently revamped with Pharrell’s Supercolor line, but the signature monochrome and tri-stripe have proved that they are “classics” for a reason. 

Kendall Jenner goes for a simple look with her pair, opting to style them with high waisted cargo skinnies and a distressed crop top.

We couldn’t talk about Adidas Superstars without including one of the brand’s newest ambassadors, Rita Ora. Ora mixes sporty and sexy with a floral, frame-hugging jumpsuit emblazoned with Adidas’ familiar tri-stripe.

Take a cue from Ora and style your Superstars in a clean and crisp look with a sharp button down and black skinnies.

Gigi Hadid has been spotted sporting the shoe more times than there are colors in the supercolor line. She styled it with a breezy summer dress and added pops of color with accessories. 

Hadid transitions Superstars from summer to fall, by pairing it with leggings and a military jacket.

Candice Swanepoel wears hers with sweatpants, a midriff baring top and a denim jacket for a comfy casual look.

Next up is perhaps the cutest fashionista on this list - not Kim, but baby North who is working her pair with a toothy smile.

Emma Stone styles her Superstars with a white tee, dark jeans and a classic trench for the ultimate “girl on the go” look.

Jourdan Dunn opts to style hers with an all black ensemble.

The $80 sneakers are affordable on almost any budget and versatile to boot. If you don’t already have a pair, and you’re still not convinced that these shoes are for you, check out these street style snaps for more inspiration.