A Definitive Guide on How to Style Your Adidas Superstars Like A Pro

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Adidas Superstars have been on an upswing lately and it girls from Gigi Hadid to Jourdan Dunn are here to show you how to style your pair like a pro. The brand’s classic shell toe was recently revamped with Pharrell’s Supercolor line, but the signature monochrome and tri-stripe have proved that they are “classics” for a reason. 

Kendall Jenner goes for a simple look with her pair, opting to style them with high waisted cargo skinnies and a distressed crop top.

We couldn’t talk about Adidas Superstars without including one of the brand’s newest ambassadors, Rita Ora. Ora mixes sporty and sexy with a floral, frame-hugging jumpsuit emblazoned with Adidas’ familiar tri-stripe.

Take a cue from Ora and style your Superstars in a clean and crisp look with a sharp button down and black skinnies.

Gigi Hadid has been spotted sporting the shoe more times than there are colors in the supercolor line. She styled it with a breezy summer dress and added pops of color with accessories. 

Hadid transitions Superstars from summer to fall, by pairing it with leggings and a military jacket.

Candice Swanepoel wears hers with sweatpants, a midriff baring top and a denim jacket for a comfy casual look.

Next up is perhaps the cutest fashionista on this list – not Kim, but baby North who is working her pair with a toothy smile.

Emma Stone styles her Superstars with a white tee, dark jeans and a classic trench for the ultimate “girl on the go” look.

Jourdan Dunn opts to style hers with an all black ensemble.

The $80 sneakers are affordable on almost any budget and versatile to boot. If you don’t already have a pair, and you’re still not convinced that these shoes are for you, check out these street style snaps for more inspiration.

Hello! My name is Gabrielle, but I go by Gael and I am a junior public relations major. I'm a Filipino American with a love for traveling and I've lived in Manila, Shanghai and Ohio. When I'm not writing for Her Campus, I'm writing for Flash Communications. You can also find me blogging, tweeting and whatever else comes with maintaining my multitude of online presences (and Her Campus' as well). I also enjoy shopping, obsessing over Star Wars, puppies, making videos for my youtube channel and buying too many books than I have time for. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! xx
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.