This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Finding an outfit months in advance.  Checking 12 times to make sure that, yes, you do have your ticket.  Waiting in line all day.  Dancing to your favorite music, brushing up against hundreds of other fans.  Concerts are one of the most fun activities, especially when The 1975 comes to Kent, yet they come with a lot of stress! Worrying about your hair and how it is going to hold up through the night should not be on top of the worry list! With the following hairstyles, tips and products, your hair will look cute and last almost as long as the memories you will hope to make when seeing your favorite band!

Products: 

Hairspray:    Hairspray will keep your hair in place, tame flyaways and give texture to hair before teasing.

Decorative Bobby Pins: Bobby pins hold hair in place really well, and, when adorned with jewels and rhinestones, can be a hair accessory as well!

Glitter: Whether it be glitter hairspray or from a bottle, glitter is a fun element to make any hairstyle stand out and shine in the spotlights.

Hairstyles:

Buns:  Making two buns on each side of your head, leaving half down or pulling all of your tresses completely up, is a cute way to make sure you stay cool within the heat of the crowd! Glitter can be added to the roots for sparkle.

Braids:  Whether they be French, dutch or regular, braids can also keep you cool and add interesting texture to your hair!

Hello! I am a freshman Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.