A Collegiette’s Ideal Winter Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Her Campus Kent State conducted a survey to see what YOUR favorite holiday treats, pastimes, and accessories were. The results are in, and we put together the ideal winter itinerary for our readers. Enjoy!

It’s the first day of Winter Break and you successfully survived finals week with the help of Starbucks, but somehow still can’t say no when your high school besties want to meet up for a cup of holiday joe. You choose…

Peppermint Mocha! 46% of our readers chose this divine chocolate & mint coffee as their favorite Starbucks holiday drink.

Now that you have your insta-worthy Starbucks cup, how will you accessorize yourself for the much anticipated coffee selfie?

You have on your cozy infinity scarf! 61% of you insisted infinity scarves are your favorite winter accessory, I approve.

As you are driving back home from Starbucks, it’s only natural to blast some Christmas tunes. What do you sing along to?

“All I Want for Christmas is You”, chosen by 42% of our readers. Though not specified, it would have to be by Mariah Carey of course.

By the time you get home, the snowfall has become increasingly hard to ignore. Your siblings are experiencing “boredom break” already, and you have an itch for some good old-fashioned fun in the snow. Between building a snowman, having a snowball fight, and going sledding, you and your sibs always go for…

SLEDDING! 69% of you can’t resist the sight of the most coveted disc sled peeking out of the corner in your garage.

Sledding has left you exhausted, and starving for some of Grandmas famous…

Buckeyes and cut-out sugar cookies! A tie for your favorite holiday confection, 30% was voted for each delicious category.

Nightfall is approaching, and your family room couch and TV are calling your name. It’s not Winter Break without some Christmas movie entertainment! You can’t wait to watch…

Elf. We weren’t surprised when 38% of you chose this holiday classic. You can’t not smile. SANTA’S COMING.

Rise and shine! Christmas is quickly approaching, and you decide to dedicate your day to your favorite winter activity, which is obviously….

Baking cookies. We’ve confirmed that December is for eating, January is for gym memberships. 40% of you agree.

He’s making a list, and checking it twice…

Santa’s been watching you, have you been naughty or nice this year? 80% of you said…

Nice. That’ll get you an extra orange in your stocking!

When writing Santa your Christmas wish list, our HC readers like to keep it short and sweet, making their ideal gift…

Money. Chaaaaaa ching. 42% of you decided that Santa doesn’t need to know what you spend it on.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. With all of the cheer and splendor, it’s hard to choose the best thing about Winter Break. However, 53% of you agreed on…

Being with your family. (Give or take a couple of creepy Uncles.)

Junior Fashion Merchandising student at Kent State University. Lover of Pilates, Sex and the City, Decorating, Entertaining, Marie Claire, Thai food, the Olsen twins, Christmas, and Traveling.