This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

The outfits being rocked at Coachella this year are everything from crazy to cool and classic to wild. Many of the biggest fashion icons of our time attended at least one day of Coachella this year and each had major fashion moments. Take a look at some of the most interesting looks so far!

1. Kendall Jenner was seen in this striking pair of chevron bellbottoms paired with and off-the-shoulder crop top. She embraces the bare midriff trend as she channels the 70s.

2. Coachella might very well be the onlly place where it is acceptable to cover yourself in fringe and fringe alone. Alessandra Ambrosio wore this western inspired look with short shorts and tall leather boots.

3. Being one of the most fabulous people ever, Beyonce looks flawless in a flowy, printed maxi dress! The hat finished this look off nicely.

4. Hannah Bronfman goes for a little more on the bottom and a lot less on the top! The simple top lets these wild pants be the focal point.

5. Finally, staying true to herself and her style, Katy Perry looks fun and sweet. She rocks the pastel shade of pink in the short, patterned ensemble.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.