Campus Cutie, or Chuck Bass Impersonator?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Spotted! Chuck Bass may have a doppleganger at Kent State University. Her Campus has the scoop on this Chuck Bass look-a-like!

Meet Tyler Gehring, 22, an educational studies major with an English minor.

HC: Are you familiar with Gossip Girl?

Tyler: Yes, but I don’t watch it.

HC: Do you think you look like Chuck Bass?

Tyler: Yes, but only because so many girls have told me I dress like him.

HC: What’s an interesting fact that nobody would know about you?

Tyler: I hate these kinds of questions…(laughs) I changed my major a semester before I was supposed to graduate, but I’m graduating this December.

HC: Do you work? If so, where?

Tyler: Yes, I am a server at Applebee’s in Stow and I also work at Brokaw, an advertising agency, as an intern.

HC: Why Kent State?

Tyler: Because my girlfriend at the time went here, and my family was close, plus I worked close to Kent State.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Tyler: Scarlett Johansson

HC: What is your favorite emoji?

Tyler: I would probably say the purple devil smiley face emoji.

HC: If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go and why?

Tyler: Africa, because I’d be able to go over there and volunteer for mission trips and also be able to experience the amazing wildlife, like a safari!

HC: What is your dream job?

Tyler: My dream job would be to be a photographer for National Geographic.

HC: What are your plans for after graduation?

Tyler: To start my own insurance company.

HC: Are you more of a momma’s boy or a daddy’s boy?

Tyler: Both; really whenever they’re convenient for me.

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

Tyler: My perfect date would be to rent out Progressive Field and set out a picnic with candles (kind of romantic) and have her favorite movie projected on the jumbo-tron kind of like a drive in movie theater.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

Tyler: Confidence, a pretty smile, a caring personality, someone who puts others before herself. Really just someone who’s goofy, down to earth and that I can hang out with everyday.

HC: What’s your relationship status?

Tyler: Single and ready to mingle. 

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.