Campus Cutie: Arielle Bodner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

This week’s campus cutie comes all the way from Baltimore Maryland! Arielle is a 21-year-old senior who loves a good chipotle bowl.

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus?

Arielle Bodner: I am a sister of Chi Omega and I am also a Cohn at Night Coordinator at Hillel.

HC: What do you want to do after you graduate?

Arielle: I want to work at an adoption agency and eventually get my license in social work.

HC: Current Netflix binge?

Arielle: Now that Football season has begun, I’m watching Friday Night Lights. I love Football (Go Ravens!) so I really like how it mixes the sport with the drama.

HC: What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Arielle: Definitely oversized sweaters with leggings and boots- the comfiest outfit. Oh- and a pumpkin spiced latte!

HC: What is your favorite snack food?

Arielle: I could eat a tub of Hummus with carrots every day.

HC: Do you have any hobbies?

Arielle:  You can find me collecting bumper stickers, strolling the aisles of target, attempting drafting a funny tweet and occasionally being active (read: stuffing my face with pizza).

HC: What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard? 

Arielle: I got this on Tinder the other day: “I could be the Eric to your Ariel.”

HC: That is pretty cheesy! Is Ariel your favorite Disney Princess?

Arielle: Yes, she actually is! We basically have the same name, she’s the most unique princess, and because she is very driven. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that prince Eric is pretty hot.

HC: What is your favorite Kent State memory?

Arielle: My fondest memories are from living in the Chi Omega house.  We were always pulling pranks and having a good time.

Follow @asbodner if you would like to read some of the funny tweets Arielle is always drafting! 

Sarah Cahn

Kent State

Ciao! My name is Sarah and I am a graduate student working towards my MBA. I graduated from Kent in May with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. I am a gluten free world traveler, wine lover, and Olsen enthusiast.