Campus Celeb: Victoria Manenti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

This week, I had the opportunity to talk with Kent State’s PINK Rep, Victoria Manenti!

Victoria and Christy at PINK Brand Training in Columbus, OH in August

Her Campus: Tell us about Kent State PINK and your job with them.Victoria Manenti: There are 2 Campus representatives, Christy Lodder and I. We are in charge of a group of girls called the Kent State PINK Street Team. We represent the Victoria’s Secret PINK brand on campus. We are super excited because Kent State has its very own PINK Collegiate Collection (we just got leggings, super excited about that)! Christy says, “we are on campus to create a fun experience for girls where they can have fun and be confident!”

HC: Are there any upcoming events you can tell us about?VM: Yes! Coming up, we will be having a Snapchat competition in October to create buzz for a new PINK collection. At the end of October, we will also be hosting a bra party at our local store at the Summit Mall PINK store. On December 8, we will be hosting our annual fashion show viewing party which will be held somewhere in downtown Kent! There will be food, games, and prizes!

HC: Do you have social media accounts for Kent students to follow you?VM: You can like us on Facebook at Kent State Pink! Our Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are all @kentstatepink.

HC: Do we get and discounts or special offers as Kent State students?VM: Kent students don’t get a specific discount, but it’s important for students to watch our social media outlets because we often share special promotional offers when we have our in-store events!

HC: Why did you want to get involved with the Kent PINK team?VM: I really enjoy being a Victoria’s Secret PINK Campus Representative. I love representing a brand that I am so passionate about. I am so excited to share and promote the new Kent State PINK Collection with the students. It is going to be a great year!

Follow Kent State PINK on their social media accounts for info on sales and events! We look forward to working with the PINK team this upcoming year.  

Ally Strok

Kent State

Applied Communications and Public Relations major at Kent State University. Member of Chi Omega sorority. I love coffee, Paris, the Browns, my cat, and pizza.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.