Beyonce’s 10 Best Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Not only is Beyonce one of the world’s biggest superstars with her powerful voice and iconic dancing, but she is also known for her impeccable style and overall appearance. Here are 10  of Queen B’s most amazing fashion moments.

1. Beyonce stunned us in this lace gown at the Grammys in 2014. She rocked the ombre hair and wore it short for the first time in a while.

2. A simple black dress has never looked better than when she wore this long gown to the Oscars in 2005. Keeping the dress solid black in color, she was able to make her sparkly jewelry the center of attention.

3. In 2013, Beyonce showed up to the Grammys in a very modern look. The black and white color blocking is super chic and she was ahead of the trends by wearing pants instead of the usual dress.

4. Nothing could be more fabulous than a little lace and leather. Beyonce showed off her amazing figure in this black ensemble and grabbed all of America’s attention.

5. While on vacation, Beyonce continues to look her best. She uses accessories to her advantage by playing with flash tattoos on her leg and neck.

6. Even while pregnant in 2011, she looks nothing less than flawless. The vibrant orange color makes her skin glow and she rocks the sweeping bangs.

7. At the Grammys in 2010, Beyonce showed up in a structural silhouette. The plunging neckline shows a little skin, while the bottom half is more covered. Even she knew that she was having a major fashion moment.

8. Posing for an H&M ad, Beyonce makes women everywhere jealous. The yellow shade against her skin is amazing as well as the single fire engine red flower in her hair. The long, untamed hair adds to the fabulous look.

9. At her perfume launch, Beyonce shined in this glittery piece. She does not sport blue too often, but in this outfit she mixes navy with a lighter blue for a show-stopping look. Mixing the androgyny of the blazer with the mini dress is epic.

10. The best accessory Queen B has is her daughter, Blue Ivy. They look adorable on the beach together and Beyonce has never looked better. She hits on the current flower crown trend with beachy hair and a simple yellow sundress.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.