The Best Videos to Watch during your Study Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Unfortunately, I’m not referring to Christmas time. I’m talking about finals week. Yes, the dreaded week that lives up to its nickname, “death week,” is upon us again. But, before you go into shock from looking at that mile long to-do list, relax and take a break with these hilarious and helpful YouTubers.

Buzzfeed:

It’s probably the most well-known and loved account on YouTube, and for a very good reason! These out-of-the-box videos will satisfy your need for a distraction with a variety of content. The account offers everything from relationship advice, to yummy recipes, and every silly thing in between! You’ll spend hours clicking through these highly entertaining vids. Check out these cute puppies eating peanut butter of the first time!

Jimmy Fallon:

He’s perhaps the funniest man on TV. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon has made it onto YouTube’s Most Popular Video page more than once. He makes hysterical skits and includes all of the most well-known celebs from Justin Timberlake to Will Ferrell. Below is one of his most popular skits, “Ew,” starring Seth Rogen and Zac Efron.

Rachhloves:

This rising beauty guru has made a splash amongst the YouTube stars with her great beauty tips and fun Pinterest hacks! Find the amazing ideas for your hair and makeup to get you through this stressful week right here on her channel. With almost 800,000 subscribers, Rachel is rising through the ranks to bring you the best beauty tricks around! Her video on makeup that will make you look more awake is perfect for the morning after an all nighter!

Saturday Night Live:

The comedy powerhouse of NBC is coming in strong with the funniest skits you’ll find online! Click through there channel and find all the classics like “More Cowbell” and “Stefan.” They always have the best celebs on their show including Amy Schumer, Matthew Mcconaughey, and the always wonderful Ryan Gosling. You can see one of Gosling’s best skits below!

Thomas Frank:

This little-known study guru is sure to make you feel confident walking into that final exam! His entire channel is dedicated to giving you the absolute best study tips and tricks that will guarantee you an “A.”  He has videos about things like beating procrastination and becoming productive which let’s be honest we could all use a little help with. Check out what this smart and cute YouTuber has to say about “death week” below.

Now that you’ve relaxed a bit, it’s time to hit the books and ace that test! You can do it, collegiettes! We believe in you!

I am currently a freshman at Kent State and I love it here! I just declared my major as journalism and I would love to become a book editor/publisher!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.