Best Fall/Winter Booties

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s no secret that booties have been the hottest trend in footwear for the past year. People are choosing to wear booties instead of the traditional tall boots or flats. With many stores selling them, it can be overwhelming to find the perfect pair. So, here is a list of some of the most perfect pairs out there!

Dolce Vita

These booties are perfect for transitioning seasons. They come in black and taupe as well and they are STUNNING!

Massimo

How fierce are these? There are so many black booties out there but these give you that little extra flare! They are just the right amount of animal print to be neutral.

TOMS

Until I saw these at Nordstrom, I had no idea that TOMS made booties! These are so cute and comfortable and come in a vareity of colors. The suede looks nice as well as the tassel detail on the zipper.

Sam Edelman

These are the perfect pair of classic black booties. The snake skin print adds texture and and makes them unique in a subtle way.

These Sam Edelman booties are so much fun with the finge! These are the best because you can justify buying them, along with all the other options, because of how different they are!

Rocket Dog

The cowboy boot and the bootie have met! These are probably my favorite pair and they will go with any outfit!

Now that you have seen some of the cutest options for booties, get to shopping! All of these booties can be found on Zappos.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.