books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Back to School Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

There is a song for every occasion and the first day of school is no exception. Here is your ultimate back-to-school playlist! 

Me Too – Meghan Trainor: You worked your summer away and there’s no shame in spending most of your earnings on new shoes. Strut to class in your new back-to-school threads listening to this power anthem. 

Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day: September means only three more months until Christmas break… 

What Do You Mean – Justin Bieber: Odds are you’ll be asking at least one of your professors this question.

Closer – The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey: Bring the hottest song of the summer into the start of the fall semetster. 

I Love College -Asher Roth: Don’t lie, this will be playing at all the welcome back parties. 

Make Me… – Britney Spears feat G-Eazy: The MTV Video Music Awards are on the night before classes begin, so celebrate accordingly. 

Be sure to check out HC’s Spotify Playlist of all these songs and more here

Good luck this semester and happy listening! 

Erin Keller

Kent State

broadcast journalism x fashion media 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.