Sweatpants Against A Wall
Sweatpants Against A Wall
Arianna Tucker / Her Campus
Style

6 Sweatsuits to Wear While You Work From Home

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

When it comes to work-from-home attire, there are generally two schools of thought: get up and get dressed like you would if you were heading out the door, or say cozy in pajamas all day. I say, why not have the best of both worlds? There’s something about getting up and changing in the morning that puts me in the mindset to work, but you’ll never catch me at home in real pants.

The solution: sweatsuits. Sweatsuits and other comfy matching sets have been trending for a while now and are the perfect way to stay cozy but still feel a little more put together during your quarantined workday, since they’re an actual outfit. Below, I’ve rounded up the perfect sets for every girl.

For the Eco-conscious Girl

Sustainably made and super cute – what’s not to love? Featuring a soft ribbed fabric and a flattering slightly cropped top, this set is what dreams are made of.
Shop the set here $148; thereformation.com

For the Bargain Hunter

This garment-dyed set is so cool, I’d never expect something like this from Old Navy! At $29.99 per piece, the price is already great, and since it’s Old Navy you know you can get it on a great sale.
Shop the top here $29.99; oldnavy.gap.com
Shop the bottom here $29.99; oldnavy.gap.com

For the Girl Who Prefers Leggings

Not a fan of sweatpants? I got you! Try this perfectly coordinated set of leggings and an over-sized sweatshirt. While sweatpants are so cozy, something about leggings makes me feel a bit more awake and ready to conquer the day – plus, you’re all set to go for a run on your lunch break!
Shop the top here $95; outdoorvoices.com
Shop the bottom here $95; outdoorvoices.com

For Fans of Tie-Dye

Target is always on top of the trends, so of course, they would have a tie-dyed sweatsuit. I purchased this set last week and already have worn it too many times. Perks of being quarantined – no one knows you’re an outfit repeater!
Shop the top here $22; target.com
Shop the bottom here $22; target.com

For the Polished Professional

Have a Skype call or Zoom meeting that you need to look professional for while working or schooling from home? Featuring a sweater and matching knit pants, this set is your solution. Not a true sweatsuit, but just as comfy, and with a sweater on top, your coworkers or peers will never know what’s on the bottom!
Shop the top here $29.90; zara.com
Shop the bottom here $35.90; zara.com

For the California Girl (Or Anyone Seeking a Summer Update!)

It’s chilly and gloomy out now, but it’ll be warming up in no time, and we may still be quarantined so you’ll need appropriate (read: comfy) workwear then, too. Try this tank and flare pant set, the perfect update for warmer climates or summertime.
Shop the top here $29; urbanoutfitters.com
Shop the bottom here $59; urbanoutiftters.com

Caroline is a senior fashion merchandising major with a minor in business. She loves being apart of the Her Campus editorial team at Kent State! Fashion is her passion but her other interests include cooking, wine, yoga, reading, sustainability, and animals -especially her fur babies Sophia Lucia and Zara Bella, and yes, she knows their names are extra but she loves to be extra. Click the links below to keep up with her on Instagram and Twitter! Questions? Comments? Email her! cwebst11@kent.edu
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.