This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

With spring right around the corner, it’s time to spice up your wardrobe with some online shopping. Ever since my early shopping days at Justice for all things sparkly, I’ve had a slight obsession with buying clothes. Okay… maybe a huge obsession! For me, shopping online is especially dangerous because I don’t even need to leave my comfy bed.

As I’ve grown older I have steered away from all things sequence and ventured towards more unique wardrobe pieces. I find that when you shop at boutiques there are more one-of-a-kind staples for your specific kind of style. It’s never a good feeling when you show up to an occasion wearing the same thing as someone else, right? Thus, incorporating some quirky and fun pieces into your attire will definitely make you stand out in a crowd.

Here are some of my personal favorite online boutiques!

Petal and Pup

This has to be my all-time favorite online boutique and I discovered it not even a month ago. This is the perfect store if you are looking for any type of dress under $100. They also have knits, playsuits, tops and bottoms; however, their dresses are my absolute favorite. It’s the perfect mix of feminine and chic. My favorite part of this boutique is the fact that there are over 100+ new styles that are added each week. So if you see something you like, treat yourself!

Princess Polly

Princess Polly houses a variety of styles, making it impossible to not buy anything. I specifically love all their different style tops. They also have very affordable prices ranging anywhere from $20-$50 for a shirt. Princess Polly even has a discount code for 10% off for students. Coming from a broke college student, any way to save money is a blessing.

Grey Bandit

I love this boutique, not only for their trendy staple pieces, but also for what they represent. Grey Bandit has created a community in which they support individuals battling anxiety or depression. Additionally, 10% of the proceeds from the Care Collection will be donated to two causes that help people deal with mental illnesses. This boutique is perfect if your style is casual and edgy. Lastly, they have free shipping on all U.S orders! Who doesn’t love that?

Fortunate One

Are you looking for all things boho? If so, Fortunate One is the place for you! Their bohemian fashion pieces are perfect for any upcoming festivals or vacations. I can’t help but think of summer whenever I browse their website. Compared to the previous boutiques listed above they are a bit more on the pricer side; however, you definitely get your money’s worth because of the quality. 

Red Dress Boutique

One thing I LOVE about Red Dress Boutique is its price point. They have great quality products and they are very affordable. Not only do they carry stunning clothes, but they also have the cutest accessories. Also, they add new items every day so there is always something new to check out. Be sure to check them out if you love southern chic!

For any upcoming occasions, be sure to give these websites a look, and don’t forget it’s good to treat yourself once in a while:)

Livi Harmat

Kent State '23

Livi is a junior studying Fashion Merchandsing at Kent State University. In her free time, Livi can be found taking photos, reading, and going to trendy (but yummy) restaurants
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.