This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Take a break from studying and listen up. Grab your computer. No, we aren’t going to Netflix, we’re going to YouTube. 

If you are into make-up and hair, then you’re going to love these YouTube beauty bloggers. 

1. Alexandrea Garza 

Alex is orgininally grom Michigan and just recently moved to Tennessee with her fiance, Michael. Alex is a licensed cosmotologist and a make-up artist. She loves anything Lilly Pulitzer and pink is her favorite color. Her videos will give you great product reveiws, hair tutorials, and makeup tutorials. Her “Wedding Bells” series gives us an inside look at how she’s planning her upcoming wedding. 

Be sure to find her on YouTube and Instagram!

2. Shelbey Ashburn aka “Love, Shelbey”

Shelbey is also from Tennessee and she has the accent to go with it. She’s quirky and fun to watch. On her channel, you’ll find weekly beauty reviews, makeup looks and a few fun vlogs. She’s also filmed a makeup swap with Alex, who she happens to be friends with!

Find her on YouTube and Instagram.

3. Jaclyn Hill

This Florida native is someone who is exciting to watch. She’s funny and knows how to make you laugh, but she also shows you how to do a perfect gel eyeliner. Jaclyn is a freelance makeup artist who is best known for her incredible tutorials. Jaclyn has collaborated with beauty brands like Sigma and Gerard Cosmetics to make fabulous, limited-edition products. She even has bright red hair to match her bright personality! 

Check her out on YouTube and Instagram!

4. Nicole Guerriero

Nicole is also a Florida native who’s fun to watch. Her channel will provide you with hair tutorials, make up looks, and even some fashion “get ready with me” videos. Be sure to check out her vlogs and bloopers because they give you a great sense of her hilarious personality! Nicole also just launched her very own skin care line: Best Damn Beauty

Find her on YouTube and Instagram

5. Farah Dhukai

A girl from Canada eh? Farah brings something different to the table. She’s ethnic and kinda looks like Kim Kardashian. She can show you how to grow your hair out, maintain your eye-lashes and how to get silky smooth skin. She also knows how to use any makeup brush to put together some unique looks.

Check her out on YouTube and Instagram.

Each of these beauty bloggers offers a wide range of advice to help you look and feel fabulous!

Hello! I'm Morgan! I'm a Junior majoring in Visual Journalism. My passions include photography and graphic design. I'm obsessed with Dunkin Donuts, and puppies are my weakness. Check out my articles!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.