This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Spring is right around the corner, and that means warmer weather is almost here. More importantly, it means it is time to fill your closest with new cute spring trends. Here a few must-haves for this upcoming spring season. 

Cat Eye Sunglasses: These are the perfect statement piece to finish any outfit. 

Bell shelves/puffy sleeves: You are sure to find the bell sleeve and puffy sleeve popping up everywhere this season, so why not get ahead of your friends and start wearing them now? 

Platform sneakers: Platform sneakers give you a little extra height and are super comfy and cute. These are one spring trend that is sure to stick around a little while. 

Ruffles: Ruffles are a fun way to step up your wardrobe. They can add a little extra pop to even a basic crew neck. 

Mules: Block heeled mules are the perfect dressy shoe to add to your spring wardrobe. The block heel offers great support so you can be cute all day without having to worry about your feet hurting later. 

Sarah Fogus

Kent State

Kent State University | Fashion Merchandising Major | Fashion Media Minor
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.