5 Lizzo Quote to Make You Feel Like You Just Took A DNA Test

Whether it's needing a boost of confidence or a new Insta caption, this list of Lizzo quotes is here to help. 

1. 1. “Crazy, sexy, cool, baby with or without makeup” 

Lizzo’s “Like A Girl” starts by suggesting running for president in the opening, but her girl power of looking crazy sexy AND cool just by being yourself seems pretty awesome to me.

2. 2. “Got to take a deep breath, time to focus on you / all the big fights, long nights that you have been through / got a bottle of Tequila I been saving for you”

“Good As Hell” is the perfect song for singing at the top of your lunges when you just need to remind yourself of your worth. 

3. 3. “I mean who would want to hide this? / I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever be your side chick”

“Truth Hurts” was already our summer anthem, but um, hello? Lizzo is telling you right here that you don't deserve to be a side chick, but the whole main item, girl. 

4. 4. “Look at me, I know I look good” 

Although this is MIssy Elliot's line, “Tempo” didn’t hesitate to make it the next go-to dance song that’ll have you knowing you look good too.

5. 5. “Cause I’m my own soulmate / I know how to love me” 

“Soulmate” is a whole anthem for loving yourself, and Lizzo even screams for you to be your own type.