The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Stuck on what to be this Halloween? Here are some last second Halloween costumes that may help!

1. Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz

Dorothy is a very classic and recognizable character to dress up for Halloween, I have dressed as her countless times when I need a Halloween costume last second. All that is really needed for the costume is a blue gingham dress, some sort of red shoes and pigtails.

Dress Idea

Shoes Idea

2. Belle from Beauty and the Beast

To be honest any of the Disney princesses would be an easy last second costume, but I believe that Belle can be the most fun. Also if you are looking for a last second couples costume, your partner could be the Beast easily. All that is needed for this costume is a yellow dress and a rose.

Dress idea

3. Olive from Easy A

This costume may not be as recognizable as Dorothy and Belle, but the girls who get it will get it. What’s required for this costume may even already be in your closet, as all you need is a black corset, black pants and a red letter A cut out.

Corset idea

4. Holly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Even though most people won’t actually know the character’s name, most people will understand that this costume is Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. All you need for this costume is a black dress, black gloves, a pearl necklace and a bun hairstyle.

Dress idea

Gloves idea

Necklace idea

5. Lana Del Rey

For a more unique costume, Lana Del Rey would be very easy to do. All that is needed is a long sleeve white dress, lace preferably, and flower hair clips.

Dress idea

Hair clips

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Kat Musselman

Kent State '24

Communications major at Kent State University 21 years old Articles on pop culture and traveling