Celina Timmerman-Mom Jeans Hanging
Celina Timmerman-Mom Jeans Hanging
Celina Timmerman / Her Campus
Style

5 “It Girls” Who Have Mastered Model Off-Duty Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

When it comes to streetwear style, no one does it quite like models. They’re insiders of the industry who are constantly surrounded by stylists and directors, so it’s no surprise when they pick up a thing or two about fashion. A capsule wardrobe of sneakers, straight-leg jeans, oversized blazers and the like can create countless outfits with minimal effort. Several A-listers have mastered the art of “model-off-duty” look, pairing these staples together with ease. If the laid back yet chic style of these “It Girls” is calling to you, keep scrolling for some serious outfit inspiration. 

Bella Hadid

Bella elevates her casual style with streetwear elements like high-top sneakers, tiny shades, and gold accessories. 

Hailey Bieber

By mixing sneakers with an oversized pantsuit, Hailey perfectly mixes athleisure into her chic outfit.

Lily-Rose Depp

Lily-Rose has the “French girl” look down to a T, pairing kitten heels and a tiny bag with basically anything. 

Kendall Jenner

By pairing a simple “jeans and a tee” combo with a graphic accessory, Kendall adds an interesting twist to her off-duty look.

Kaia Gerber

Kaia is the epitome of a cool girl. By pairing relaxed jeans with graphic tees and shades, her style is effortless.

If you feel inspired to give “model off-duty” style a chance, make sure to tag @hckentstate and @hercampusstyle in your IG post!

Sarah is a fashion merchandising major with a minor in fashion media at Kent State University. A New Jersey native, she relocated to Ohio to study at KSU. She is also a web writer for A Magazine and The Burr Magazine, as well as a community member of CollegeFashionista. When she isn't writing or studying, you can find Sarah online shopping, chugging coffee or watching horror flicks.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.