This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

4 Perfect Study Snacks

It’s almost that time again; finals week. Instead of stocking up on the junk food, keep your mind and body healthy with these great snack options.

1.     Instead of chocolate bars and candy, get your chocolate fix by eating just a little bit with raspberries! These are sweet and easy to eat while flipping through those textbooks.

2.     The classic “ants on a log” snack is great to eat while studying and you can change it based on your mood. Put peanut butter or cream cheese on your celery and then add raisins, chocolate chips or craisins to the top.

3.     If you are looking for something a little bit salty, trail mix is an easy snack to put together during those study breaks. Add peanuts, pretzels, goldfish and dried fruits to your mix and keep yourself full and focused in the process.

4.     Ditch the artificially flavored cheese products and opt for the real deal. Cheese cubes are the quickest snack to pop into your mouth and there are so many different varieties to choose from. This will for sure keep your work space neat and clean.

Get Snacking!

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.