15 Reasons You Actually Want to be Behati Prinsloo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

1.She’s a model for Victoria’s Secret.Everyone knows how glamorous and prestigious it is to walk in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

2. She’s part of Taylor Swift’s squad.Who doesn’t want to be friends with Taylor Swift? The singer has a plethora of famous besties, and they always seem to be having a good time.

3. She’s married to Adam Levine.This should probably be reasons 3-10 why we wouldn’t mind being Behati. The two were married last July in Mexico and have been making us jealous ever since.

4. She is the face of a new Juicy Couture fragrance entitled ‘I am Juicy Couture.’The fragrance “evokes the glamorous rebel in every Juicy girl,” according to the brand spokesperson. Who better to represent rebellion with a side of glamour than Behati?

5. She’s super athletic and basically a golfing pro.The model is constantly posting pictures and videos to Instagram showing off her superior golf skills. The videos often include husband Adam Levine; the two even have matching golf bags.

6. She’s been on the cover of Vogues…multiple times.Along with Victoria’s Secret, Behati has also modeled for many major fashion labels and magazines. She has had the honor of being on the Vogue cover more than a few times.

7. She’s the face of Lancaster Paris’ Fall 2015 ads.This is Behati’s second season as the face of Lancaster Paris. The model looks cool and effortless in the ads with leather accessories.

8. She’s passionate about animals.Behati has said that if she were not a model, she would have pursued a career in marine biology. She took to Instagram a few months back, and told her many followers to watch ‘Blackfish,’ a documentary about SeaWorld.

9. She totally owns the “rocker chick” look.Not many could make the rock and roll look seem so hot. Behati is always rocking band t-shirts, Doc Martens, and leather. 

10. She is the face of a new Tommy Hilfiger campaign.Behati launched her second Tommy Hilfiger campaign for Fall of 2015 entitled, ‘Team Hilfiger.” She looked flawless surrounded by football players and fall colors.

11. She has a killer body.I mean, just look at her.

12. She’s not only a model; she acts too.Aside from her many modeling campaigns, Behati has also starred in two different music videos and an episode of Hawaii Five-O. She starred in the video for the songs “Rich Girls” by the Virgins and “Animals” by Maroon 5. Above, she is with husband Adam Levine on the set of “Animals.”

13. She kills it at Coachella every year.So many celebrities attend the event each year, but Behati always looks great and seems to be surrounded by awesome people. You can tell this top model likes to have a good time.

14. She’s been the face of the T- Shirt Bra by Victoria Secret.Launched back in 2014, Behati helped promote the T-Shirt bra by Victoria Secret. She totally killed the ads in just a t-shirt and jeans!

15. She embraces being goofy, fun and being herself.Behati never denies her flaws and embraces them all. The model is always open and lets her goofy side show when being interviewed. She seems like the life of the party, and loves to take funny pictures with friends. 

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.