13 Fashionistas at Week One of Coachella 2019

It is that time of year again, COACHELLA!!! All your favorite stars, influencers and maybe even some of your rich friends break out their craziest fashions and take millions of pictures in front of a Ferris Wheel and maybe listen to Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande perform. Here are some of my favorite LEWKS I saw on my timeline for week one of Coachella!

1. 1. Sarah Baska

Viner turned YouTuber Sarah Baska rocks a reimagined vintage 'Mac Tonight' shirt with distressed high-waisted jeans and a tie-dye fanny pack. 

2. 2. Corinna Kopf

YouTuber and original member of 'The Vlog Squad' Corinna Kopf was styled for Coachella by YouTube Stylist Jazmin Whitley. She is wearing a rainbow gown by Elisabetta Franchi paired with a bodysuit by H&M. 

3. 3. Liza Koshy

Viner turned YouTuber turned Nickelodeon 'Double Dare' Host, Liza Koshy yees all of our haws in this denim ensemble by Laroxx styled by Seth Chernoff

4. 4. James Charles

Speaking of Yee-ing Haws, James Charles "GOT (TH)E HORSES (I)N THE BA(CK)" in his Coachella day three outfit by Bryan Hearns

5. 5. Jade Chynoweth

You have probably seen Jade working it in hundreds of Millennium Dance Complex's viral videos or staring in Step Up: Highwater on YouTube Red. This dancer and actress slayed Coachella in a nude colored warrior princess look. 

6. 6. Kristen McAtee

YouTube and member of 'The Vlog Squad' Kristen McAtee crushed the Coachella game with a see-through neon bra top and black Xs covering her nipples and high-cut briefs accented with fire. 

7. 7. Frankie Grande

Ari's big brother himself, Frankie Grande, shined bright at Coachella. He wore a stoned mesh crop top with a rainbow see-through vinyl bomber jacket to top it off. 

8. 8. Joey Graceffa

YouTube royalty, Joey Graceffa, frees the nipple in a see-through sequin shirt paired with bright pink shorts. 

9. 9. Rickey Thompson

Viner turned Youtuber, Rickey Thompson, keeps it casual with a pair of loose fitting jeans and a cropped striped sweater finished off with a fluffy yellow satchel and bucket hat. 

10. 10. Grayson and Ethan Dolan

Gen-Z gods, The Dolan Twins, who could have been once found on Vine, now dominate the YouTube scene. They are dripping in designer names that I could only dream of having. Also, let's just remember these boys are only 19. #ICant

11. 11. Erin Robinson

Youtuber and Host of Clevver News, Erin Robinson, started out Coachella with a bang wearing a long flowing overlay dress with a bodysuit underneath. Robinson kept it #real by getting her ensemble from places like Amazon and Forever21. 

12. 12. Jessie Paege

YouTuber, Jessie Paege, casts a spell over Coachella in a Harry Potter inspired outfit. Her robe, tie and wand complete her wizardly wardrobe. 

13. 13. Tyler Oakley

Youtuber, Tyler Oakley, looks sickening this matching hero themed set. Paired with a sick septum piercing, Oakley knows what he is doing and is doing it #RIGHT

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what this weekend of Coachella brings.